- Boston Announces 'Heaven on Earth' 2014 Summer Tour Oddly, no Boston, Massachusetts dates have been announced as of yet.
- The Allman Brothers Band Open Their Final New York Residency at Beacon Theatre If this is really the last one, they're going out on top.
- Listen To Michael Jackson's Unreleased Song, 'Slave To The Rhythm' Timbaland is putting his own personal touch on MJ's previously unreleased track "Slave to the Rhythm," with dance-heavy beats that wouldn't sound out of a place on a Justin Timberlake track.
- Will U2 Fans Have To Wait Until 2015 to Hear the Band's New Album? Sorry, U2 fans it seems you're going to have to wait a little longer for that long awaited album from the Irish band.
- Bruce Springsteen’s ‘High Hopes’ Documentary Is Coming to HBO The doc, which premieres April 4, looks at his creative partnership with guitarist Tom Morello.
- Check Out Andre 3000 As Jimi Hendrix in ‘All Is By My Side’ Clip A scene from the upcoming Hendrix biopic has just surfaced.
- Adam Lambert Will Join Queen On Upcoming North American Tour It's finally happened, Queen is bringing Adam Lambert on tour with them.
- Sexiest Video Of All Time: "Wonderful Tonight" On March 6th, 2000 with his induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a solo artist, Eric Clapton becomes the first person inducted three times. (His first two inductions came as members of the Yardbirds and Cream.) This version of...
- Watch Prince Premiere New Song 'FUNKNROLL' on Arsenio In a rare late-night TV interview and performance on Arsenio, Prince proved there can never be enough fog.
- Interview: How Did Billy Ray Cyrus Wind Up Recording with Dionne Warwick? Cyrus had written the heartfelt song "Hope Is Just Ahead" 15 years ago. But when legendary vocalist Dionne Warwick joined him for a recent recording of the song, as Cyrus explained, she took it to "a whole new place."
- A New Study Shows Which Words in Music Have Stood the Test of Time Nickolay Lamm, a Pittsburgh-based digital artist, collected data from the songs on Billboard's Year-End Hot 100 list spanning from 1960 until today and showcased his findings in colorful graphs.
- Bob Dylan's '30th Anniversary Celebration' Gets Expanded Reissue The show featured George Harrison, Neil Young, Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers, Stevie Wonder, Chrissie Hynde, Willie Nelson and Sinead O'Connor.