- Tears for Fears Announce First U.S. Tour in Three Years Among the dates includes an appearance at the first-ever Pabst Music Festival in Portland, Oregon.
- Radio.com Minimation: Lou Reed's 'Dime Story Mystery' This installment is taken from a 1989 interview with Lou Reed, discussing his then-new album New York and the song "Dime Store Mystery."
- Hear an Alternate Version of Led Zeppelin's 'Black Dog' The reissues will be out in October
- 8 Best Dave Davies Moments with The Kinks Earlier this week, for a brief moment, Kinks fans had their hopes raised for a reunion… sort of.
- America's Favorite Musical Artists Fifty years after their U.S. debut, The Beatles still have plenty of fans on this side of the world. The Fab Four have captured the top spot in the latest Harris Poll list of "America's Favorite Musical Artists." Here are the top six: 6....
- Ted Talk: 16 Most Provocative Quotes From Our Ted Nugent Interview "I come from Detroit, and you don’t say ‘No thank you’ to someone who is trying to hurt or rob you: you shoot them between the eyes!"
- Bruce Springsteen Announces Children's Book, 'Outlaw Pete' Springsteen describes the story as “essentially the story of a man trying to outlive and outrun his sins.”
- Duran Duran Headlining Unveiling of the New Mazda Miata Car reveals just got a lot more musical, thanks to Duran Duran.
- Interview: Ted Nugent is a Smart, Reasonable, Rock 'n' Roll Nut-Job "I didn’t invent 'adorable,' but I think I perfected it, right here in front of you."
- Dave Davies Wants to Reunite the Kinks We may be a bit closer to a Kinks reunion than we were a few days ago.
- James Taylor Tampa Concert Details James Taylor is coming back to Tampa this November! The 5 time Grammy winner and Rock and Roll Hall of Famer plays the Tampa Bay Times Forum November 14. Other Florida stops includes Pensacola on November 12 and Jacksonville on November 19....
- John Lennon's Killer Says He's 'Sorry For Being Such An Idiot' More than 30 years after killing John Lennon, Mark David Chapman is finally showing a bit of remorse.