- Madonna, Diplo Rework 'La Isla Bonita' to Mention Major Lazer in Dub Plate Remix: Watch "That's why I work with all these big artists," Diplo joked afterward. "Not to even have hits, just to get dub plates, so I can play them once for Annie Mac."
- Sarah Palin Blames Speeding Ticket on Sammy Hagar's 'I Can't Drive 55' She can't even drive 45, apparently.
- Duran Duran Are Suing Their Own Fan Club Duran Duran is taking their own Chicago-based fan club to court.
- Whitney Houston's Mom Slams Lifetime Biopic: 'Please Let Her Rest' After attempts to stop production, Houston's mother Cissy Houston is calling out Lifetime in a statement about the upcoming made-for-TV-movie.
- Weird Al's 'Mandatory Fun' is His First No. 1 Album Weird Al Yankovic has scored a triumph with his new album, which is his first to hit No. 1 on the Billboard 200, as revealed today (July 23).
- Cardboard Stories From Homeless Orlando People Will Move You They asked these real life homeless people in Orlando to write down something on their cardboard signs that people would never think of them. You'll be touched when you read them!
- Meet Graham Nash At Barnes And Noble Clearwater Crosby Stills and Nash are live at Ruth Eckerd Hall on August 9th. Tickets on sale now at ticketmaster.com and Ruth Eckerd Hall. Before they do the concert on August 9th, you can meet Graham Nash at a book signing event in Clearwater. The book...
- Cissy Houston Mad As Hell About Upcoming Whitney Houston Movie Whitney Houston's mother Cissy Houston is asking Lifetime TV to please pull the plug on the movie about Whitney. According to Cissy, there is nobody involved in the movie that was close to Whitney or Bobby Brown. Cissy tells E Entertainment that she...
- U2 Might Still Release New Album In 2014 Through all the confusion, U2 has officially remained committed to releasing the LP this year, despite reports that he was not satisfied with the work. Now, thinking has again shifted, with the band feeling confident about their new material and...
- Big Hits Not Sung by the Lead Singer Seems it's my day for inspiration form the perspiration of the folks at Rolling Stone.com. This time around, it's a fascinating list of 15 hits NOT sung by a band's traditional lead singer(s). And what a list it is! Peter Kriss from Kiss...
- Billy Joel Wins Library of Congress' Gershwin Prize Billy Joel's fans have always thought of the pianist, singer-songwriter as an expert storyteller but now that title is official.
- Why Do Beatles Fans Care So Much About Mono? Apple Records recently announced the September release of the Beatles' mono catalog reissued on vinyl. Welcome news for a relatively small, but passionate subsection of the Fab Four's fanbase. But, seriously, what's all the fuss about mono?