- Aretha Franklin Says Unauthorized 'Respect' Biography is 'Full of Lies' “As many of you are aware, there is a very trashy book out there full of lies and more lies about me. Clearly the writer has no class, no conscience or standards!”
- AC/DC's New Album, 'Rock or Bust,' Is Now Streaming Those about to rock, AC/DC have something for you to hear: a new album.
- Bob Dylan Played a Show for 1 Fan Yesterday Well, a fan and maybe a camera crew.
- Bono and Robin Thicke Among the Least Influential People of 2014, Says GQ Among the magazine's least influential celebrities includes one of the most talked-about artists of the year in the U2 frontman.
- Bryan Adams, Willie Nelson, Cyndi Lauper & More to Play GRAMMY Foundation Legacy Concert Aloe Blacc, Robin Thicke and Melissa Etheridge will also perform at the 17th annual concert.
- The Best Version Of "Let It Go" Besides The Original [Video] Disney and Pixar decided to mash-up their characters with "Let It Go" From FROZEN - only Brian Hull could pull off this masterpiece - wait to go!
- Peter Gabriel Debuts New Song 'What Lies Ahead' Live in Italy: Watch During a gig in Torino, Peter Gabriel debuted a brand new song called "What Lies Ahead."
- Sting to Attempt to Right Broadway 'Ship' The show has been losing $75,000 a week since opening.
- The Carpenters Christmas Specials Complete 1977 And 1978 The Carpenters Christmas Special 1977 The Carpenters Christmas Special 1978
- Bob Seger Kicks Off The "Ride Out" Tour [Set List) Bob Seger kicked off his tour in support of his new album, Ride Out, Wednesday night at the Dows Wendler Arena in Saginaw, Michigan. The tour is coming to Tampa on February 5th, 2015 and it will be interesting to see he will have the same set...
- "TEXT ME MERRY CHRISTMAS" Kristen Bell And Straight No Chaser Kristen Bell With the help of the group Straight No Chaser just gave us the new Christmas Song we all were waiting for!
- New Apps Let You Sing with John Lennon, Sit with Paul McCartney Two new apps released earlier this week (Nov. 20) allow you to experience solo classics by two of the Beatles in unique new ways.